Thursday, July 21, 2011

Don't Judge

I was in a bind.  

The ADT guy was on his way and I had some mail that needed to go out that day.  The mail lady was scheduled to make an appearance around the same time as the ADT guy.  I didn't have any stamps and I didn't have any time to get some.  Then I remembered that the mail lady told me if I put money in the mailbox along with my unstamped mail, she would buy me stamps and give me the change the next day {one advantage to living in this part of the world}.  I checked my purse and noticed that I didn't have any cash at all.  No change either.  After thinking about it for a while, I did what any good mother would do....




































Problem solved.

I paid him back the next day and included interest so that justifies it, right?

Just keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment