Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Insta-fun

I have mentioned before that the Instagram app on G.I. Joe's iPhone is one of my new favorite things.  Instagram allows you to take a picture with your phone and add a filter to transform the way it looks.  It definitely reminds me of an old Polaroid camera.


I wanted to share with you some of the dorky quirky Instagram pictures I have taken {on G.I. Joe's phone} over the past few weeks.  Please forgive my hair-not-done-no-makeup-grubby-clothes summer look.  I'm trying to start a new trend.
















I think that G.I. Joe is secretly celebrating today because he will no longer have to share his phone with me.  After waiting for what seems like a million years, I will finally be trading in my crackberry for a new iPhone!  Today is the day!  And to top it off, I will be picking up my mom at the airport and making a stop at my favorite Scandinavian store, Ikea. I'm not sure that I can handle all of this excitement in one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment